Climate Smart Agriculture Grant
Do you have questions about the CT RC&D Climate Smart Farming Grant program and/or the grant application? Email Sarah Layton, Agricultural Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 860-345-3977 ext. 102.
Documents & Forms
The following documents and forms are required components of the CT RC&D Climate Smart Agriculture Grant application, and the application will not be able to be submitted without attaching the following documents. For more information on what is required to ensure that you have a complete application, please review the Grant Guidance section and complete the application checklist.
Please download and complete the following documents:
- Climate Smart Agriculture Grant Narrative (Microsoft Word or PDF)
- Project Workbook (Microsoft Excel file)
- Landlord Consent Agreement (PDF or JPEG)
Please supply these documents:
- Farmers’ Tax Exemption Permit (PDF or JPEG)
- Crop Plan, if applicable (PDF or JPEG)
- Business Registration (PDF or JPEG)
NOTE: You must submit all of these documents and forms when you complete the online application.